The Muggivan School of Irish Dance is gearing up for another exciting summer!
Virginia Summer Classes
New this year! Summer classes will be offered on a month to month basis with the typical semester class schedule. There is no commitment for all three months! This will allow dancers to continue with their usual class schedule, but provide parents with monthly flexibility for summer traveling. For even more flexibility, dancers may attend single classes for a drop in rate of $25/class.
Virginia Summer Mini-Camps
There are 4 summer mini camps offered through the course of the summer. All mini camps are open to dancers Beginner I through Championship.
- June 22-24, 2016: Fredericksburg 10:30 am to 1:30 pm; Richmond 3:30 pm to 6:30 pm
- July 13-15, 2016: Richmond 10:30 am to 1:30 pm; Fredericksburg 3:30 pm to 6:30 pm
- July 20-22, 2016: Fredericksburg 10:30 am to 1:30 pm; Richmond 3:30 pm to 6:30 pm
- August 17-19, 2016: Richmond 10:30 am t 1:30 pm; Fredericksburg 3:30 pm to 6:3 pm
Virginia Summer Intensive
Summer intensive will be held in the Richmond Studio, located at 11000 Three Chopt Road, Suite F, Richmond, Virginia, on August 1-5, 2016.
- New dancers and Beginner I: 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
- Beginner II: 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
- Intermediate to Championship: 12:00 pm to 6:00 pm
Muggivan campers get to take part in fun crafts.
Daily after-camp activities include fun activities like glow-in-the-dark dance parties, karaoke contests, and pool parties.